Often we are motivated by articles we are sent by our friends and family. Sometimes they ring true, sometimes they just sound good. Try this one out for size, it was sent to me by a Black Belt.
What do you get when you join the ACTION TKD martial arts school?
Being taught to kick and punch, right?
What benefits are we really receiving from our Instructors and the ACTION TKD school?
- A life coach
- A psychologist
- A mentor
- An inspirer
- A supporter
- A friend
- A problem solver
- A stress reliever
- Being encouraged to believe in yourself
- A personal trainer
- A dietician
- A Strength, flexibility and weight loss coach
- Being taught personal victory
- Someone to call on 24/7
- Someone who encourages you and your children to have respect, patience, humility, discipline, perseverance, empathy, listening skills, loyalty and self control
- Being taught to work hard and play hard
- Someone who holds you accountable for your actions
- Being encouraged to set goals and reach them
- Someone who helps you build mental and emotional strength
- Someone who reminds you of your worth and who will stand by you
- Someone who teaches you to stand up to bullies
- Someone who sacrifices everything to teach you everything they know
Still think you’re just being taught to kick and punch here at ACTION TKD? Keep thinking.